Sportsshoes x SCARPA Trail Running Competition
Written By: SportsShoes
WIN a day in the beautiful Lakeland fells and a trail running outfit with Sportsshoes and SCARPA!
Two lucky winners will get to hone their trail running skills with Mountain Run, the UK’s leading school of trail, fell and mountain running, where they can;
- Improve route planning and navigation
- Learn more about hydration and nutrition
- Learn how to run with poles
Plus, both winners will each receive a pair of SCARPA Golden Gate Kima RT Trail Running Shoes , a Deuter Ascender trail pack, a pair of Lorpen Socks, plus a SCARPA Limited Edition Athlete Trail Tee & Shorts!
CLICK HERE TO ENTER THE COMPETITION
- The prize will be for 2 x people (the competition winner, plus a friend of their choice)
- The competition opens 25th July 2022 and closes 8th August 2022
- Date: The trail running experience is Saturday 17th September 2022.
- Location: Mountain Run HQ , Ullswater Visitor Centre, Glenridding, CA11 0PD. Winners must make their own way to a chosen start location.
- Time: 9:30am start, 15;30-16:30 finish. Experience will last between 6-7 hours ,depending on the client, skills and weather.
(You will be asked to complete a medical form and provide details on your fitness level and trail running experience).
- Agenda: 1 hour class work on planning, 30 mins on kit prep, pack kit and hit the trails for 4 hours, return to start for debrief.
(The winning pair will need to arrive with their own lunch [e.g. sandwich, fruit, bar, water/drink] which will be taken onto the hill.)
- Winners must arrive with the following kit list;
- Waterproof jacket & trousers (taped seams please)
- Spare L/S base layer, Primaloft layer or similar (no cotton please)
- Hat or buff
- Survival Bag
- Hill food/Lunch Snacks
- Race Vest/Small Pack to put it all in.
- Trail or Fell Shoes
Please note: Mountain Run will supply all kit needed for delivery of the skills coached (map and compass, first aid kit, poles.
Sportsshoes and SCARPA accept no responsibility for loss or damage to personal property or for personal injury not arising as a result of its own act or default. Click here to view the full T&C's for the Lakeland Trail Running Experience.
Find out more about off-road running by visiting our trail running hub and make sure you've got all the running kit you need for your next adventure.
Related article: REVIEW: Scarpa Golden Gate Kima RT Trail Running Shoes | The Trail Hub | SportsShoes.com